Friday, September 12, 2008

Live Action Hero!





We discovered that our digital camera can take video as well so here are our attempts at capturing West live and in person. He was a little bit of a Grumplestiltskin this morning so these don't portray him in his best light but I wanted to share them nonetheless. I promise to try and do better next time.

In the first video, he is just being smiley and enjoying having Mom sing Aaron's good morning song (badly, I might add) to him. He spends a lot of time staring at the camera - I think the blinking light was of interest. In the second, he is fascinated by his hands (Aaron thinks he receives messages from space through them) and his mobile.

Again, I will capture more charming footage later when West is in a better mood. For now, these will have to do!

No comments: