Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Big Sur

For those of you who are not familiar with Big Sur, it looks like this.



And this ...



No, those are not other people's photos of exotic places that I stole from the internet. I really took those pictures and you could have too if you were there. It's a beautiful place, teeming with flowers and wildlife.

Speaking of flowers ...



West went on his first hikes this weekend. I think it's safe to say that he was a big fan. Here is the proof:


West only had two modes for hiking: happy and asleep.



West slept through this:


And this:


And this:
And, if you can believe it, this:
But not this!
When he was awake he was fascinated.
And cute, of course.
Maybe he was tired from all of that Daddy time.
I know Aaron was!

I think the sunscreen application was his favorite part. Once again, he slept through most of it.

No comments: