Friday, January 16, 2009

A Star is Born

Eureka! I found a single photo from West's photo shoot on the photographer's blog. I don't think she would appreciate my posting it on this site but you can see it here. Her name is Andrea Scher and she was terrific! Speesees, the company that invited West to wear their darling clothes and play with the other incredibly adorable and completely sweet kids, is pretty amazing as well. You can check out their line of organic, fair trade baby clothes & accessories here.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Wow!
Ok, I'll admit that when you told me that West was modeling, I thought "ok, whatever, everyone thinks their babies are beautiful..."

I scrolled through the photographer's images and... That baby's got POP!

I can see the photographer's got chops too. I mean, can West sit up like that on his own? And it's a shame they stuck that squeezy hat on him. You can't see his beautiful Aaron-ears! :-)